Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How I started
A cousin taught me about masturbation when I was about 11, I was fucking boys at 15 and continued to be very active.
At uni I lived in a student house and there was a fair degree of debauchery. My bf at the time would visit most nights and one night after a hot session and after he had gone home I got a knock on the door, it was one of the chicks asking for a chat. She sat on the bed, I lay naked under a sheet where she revealed that she was getting very horny listening to me bonking most nights. She said she would masturbate and sometimes cum when she heard me cum, that she was thinking about my body, hope I didn't mind. Well I didn't but her comment released a pile of thoughts I'd had over a number of years about other females. In the showers, at the beach I would perv on their bodies and wonder what it would be like to touch and kiss and taste another girl. Was definitely on my To Do List.
My housemate lay on the bed beside me and the next thing we were kissing and her hands were running around my breasts and nipples as I melted into the bed. She pulled the sheet off me and quickly removed her trackie top and bottom revealing a nice body, dark patch and largish pussy lips. It was all happening quickly, she opened my legs and her mouth found my pussy, her tongue treating me like no guy had ever done. In less than a minute I had my first orgasm but I wanted to taste and touch her. We got into 69 as I licked, touched and tasted her after that I lost count of the Os. We repeated this interlude a number of times that year before she moved to another house.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fun
souds like the two of you had a great summer
have you continued this life style with others you can tell us about heart heart

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
hun, that is just so hot. I was never that open in college to allow that to happen to me and i now wish that i had just been willing to let got and open myself to that warmth.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.33 seconds