Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A country Experience
My car had broken down on a country road, it was very hot and I waited for someone to come along so I could get it fixed. I waited for an hour under a tree before a car came along, it pulled over and the chick driving asked if I needed help. Yes, a lift into town. We arranged for the mechanics to go bring the car back, the girl (same age as me, I was 23 at the time) asked if I wanted a swim and some lunch so we drove to her house on the edge of town. She decreed that a swim was first on the agenda, no attire required, we both leaped in. Nice body too, bigger tits than me, lovely bum and long legs leading to a neat pussy and some blonde pubes. I could see her checking me out and I was getting aroused. There was some water play and it wasn't my imagination, she was teasing me with her body. She came up to me in the shallow end and kissed me, our breasts were touching, I put my hands around her nice arse, I just wanted to melt.
We got out, still wet but it was a hot day. We kissed again and her fingers found my wet pussy and enlarged clit, I wanted to devour her.
We moved to the bedroom and the bed that was normally shared with her bf.
She was running her tongue all over me then moved down to my pussy as I opened to her. I lost count of the orgasms with her eating me but then it was my turn to explore her. I licked and fingered her and I used a toy on her to get her first O. We rubbed our pussies together and I came easily. It all came to an end when the phone rang. My car was ready.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
AWesome!

Great story!!! YUMMMM!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
doofar
Nice story
Your story is short but very hot. It turned me on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.56 seconds