Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
get rid of the guys
Hey girls,How many of you would like to get rid of the pictures of guys on here?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I dont mind the guys

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Susan1967
I don't understand why a guy wants to post on a site for lesbians anyways? Maybe one of them can explain why - guys?

debbydo
postings
com'on girls it's all just sex right ? yahoo

Susan1967
I'm here to look at some pussies, tits and ass, show a little of my own and chat with like minded women on here. I like cock too but if I wanted to see them, I would go on Newbienudes. I prefer to keep it just women on here.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
javascript:smilie(':jerk:');
Susan. Guys post on here because it turns them on. anyway, not all of the women are lesbians. Some r bi as I am sure u realize and they may want to see a naked guy. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Susan1967 said: I'm here to look at some pussies, tits and ass, show a little of my own and chat with like minded women on here. I like cock too but if I wanted to see them, I would go on Newbienudes. I prefer to keep it just women on here.

I agree with you

Forum Level:
Just getting started
That's funny complaining about guys when you are a guy yourself.

http://www.gallery-dump.com/index.php?gid=431414

Caution, really spammy website but all "her" pixs are there!

Susan1967
Katie said: That's funny complaining about guys when you are a guy yourself.

I doesn't mean that 1 hot lez is a guy but it does raise questions. I have had some of my pics that I had posted on Newbienudes before lifted and posted elsewhere on the net. She/he may have posted to other sites beside Newgalnudes which they could have taken them from.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't mind that guys come here to look and the photos or read comment. However, they should not be posting their own photos or comments concerning men.. There are several other sights, that welcome photos of men wearing what ever they want to wear, or not wear and post what ever comments on what ever fetish they like. Leave this sight for the Gals. Just like the same of the sight implies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
As a guy here, I am here lo learn how to be better with pleasuring girls. Only girls knows best how you do it. I also hate rude comments and ones without point. In general I only say something if I consider it appropriate, else I keep my mouth shut (fingers away from keyboard). If you think I am not welcome here, I will delete the account. I am not here to offend anyone.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Katie said: That's funny complaining about guys when you are a guy yourself.

were as your pictures are from at least 167 different sites... for fuck sake

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Guys
I'm a guy that happens to find lesbians something of a turn on. I won't be intrusive on this site, just interested. After all, I like a lot of the same things as lesbians! raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am bi curious. He and I share a profile on the NN side. He doesn't know I play on this side though. This is for me. On the other side I have several pics posted me with his cock. On this side I am only interested in interacting with other ladies.

couple60
Was married for a long time found cocks useless dirty squirting things never pleased as a woman can .if men want to look at pussie ass or tits then full site is there for them - keep them away from here jerk raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Susan1967 said: I don't understand why a guy wants to post on a site for lesbians anyways? Maybe one of them can explain why - guys?

Perhaps a chemical imbalance in the brain? confused

CandyCane
how hard is it??
there are no women on NDN
they dont want us there
why should we have guys here
if a bi married woman post a few with hubby sure
but else they should be on NN

why are women letting them self being run over by men??

MsSlippery
Guys in pics
The only guy that should ever be seen on the photo pages here is a guy that is with TWO or more girls involved in a bisexual encounter... Wives posing only with hubby should stick to NN.

Just as guys should stick to NDN, and gurls should stick to NTN...

I see a possible need for a new rule here regarding men in the pics.

There is a DEFINITELY a need for a rule against single guys and Cd's posting here vomit

MsSlippery
Out yourselves HERE, men ;)
Underdog said: I won't be intrusive on this site, just interested.

If you called commenting here 165 times not intruding, I would beg to differ mad

You can look, but you can't touch wink

gagged gagged gagged

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't hide the fact, I'm a male CD. I am on NBN and do post there. I enjoy coming to this sight to see the photos and see how women like to pose and present themselves.
Having said that, I don't think any male, should post photos of themselves here.( I never have nor will I ever post my photos here ) It's not a guy posting sight. It's for the ladies. Guys, if you want to post photos of yourself, nude or wearing female clothes, go to NBN and post them there. Please, leave this sight for the ladies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Susan1967 said: I'm here to look at some pussies, tits and ass, show a little of my own and chat with like minded women on here. I like cock too but if I wanted to see them, I would go on Newbienudes. I prefer to keep it just women on here.

yeah...this is a Lesbian part... The other Newbienudes is for both..i dont want to mens willies thank you

candi_devine
Yes please
I hope so too, so many annoying guys on here

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds