Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public Nudity
If you read my profile you will see I am a nudist. I am happy being naked in public or in company. I am puzzled that so many women feel they must cover up even in single sex changing rooms. Is there anybody on here who would not be comfortable naked in such circumstances and can they explain why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
public nudity
I played a lot of sport when I was young, so stripping off in from of guys doesn't bother me. why should it. we r all more or less the same. Oh, in case u haven't realised - i am a guy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
playful_womble
I would love to be confident enough to just go nude!

But I've got low self confidence when it comes to my body.

I try and hide my confidence issues in public, but wouldn't dare go somewhere like a nudist beach, etc.

I'm more a change under the towel type of girl! lol

(For now that is!)

Hopefully one day smile

Celia62
used to both me a lot
then when I was married we started swinging and after the first time I realised that people just enjoy each others bodies of all shapes and sizes. Its only on here (NN) that I het judged and I can handle that

29manchu
Nudist
I love been a nudist! it's so liberating

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being nude
I love being naked and am that way wherever I can. I seldom wear anything at home and it doesn't bother me at all to strip and be naked in front of anyone. I love my body and love to show it off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I am not a nudist, and in public I am shy about showing myself. When in the shower area of the gym I am fine with nudity around other women. I am not ashamed of my body at all. Though when it comes to nudity in front of men I have issues. I wont get into here. I am fine being nude in front of my man.

For girl play I love being nude with us feeling, and exploring each others bodies.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Public nudity
I also consider myself a nudist and find clothing quite restrictive. Unfortunately here in the US we have very strict was about being nude in public. I am nude around my house all of the time and go to a nude beach all summer. Stripping down in a changing room has never been a problem.

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.45 seconds