view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sl1ckd1ck
Male Perspective over here! NJ
I am on NN as well but there are tooooo many guys giving more admiring dudes like me a bum rep with their incessant thirst and copy and pasted comments to EVERY girl on the site. This prompts said women to ignore a genuinely typed out compliment and possible discussion Id want from a woman bc shes so used to any dude just bombarding her with "nice tits wanna fk?" comments..
I came here not completely on the quest for some fun exploration.. (granted I know I am fully capable and willing to if anyone else is) I just want to see some beautiful women of all shapes and sizes knowing if I leave a comment, PM or anything else, she will read it and know its a heartfelt messsage not some recycled nonsense spit at every hot woman on the site.

I understand you wanting it to be all women and if this is too much brouhaha for any one, id deleted this account; im here just to admire and maybe see if one is trying to get better acquainted whether with swapped pix, emails, getting to know each other or even meeting. That is all Im looking to do in a reserved respectful manner.

hopefully someone reads this lol

If this thread breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.34 seconds