view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Samantha40
Anal.....yes, no. maybe?
Opinions ladies? I personally don't have much experience but I would like to hear what others think.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal ... Yes. Kind Of.
Yes, with a finger (clip those nails) or a little "toy", especially at the right moment. No with anything bigger and if you don't like cocks in the first place, definitely not one of those under any circumstances. vomit

Trivia: Anal sex is the only thing The Joy of Sex later editions changed from "fun and harmless" to "not harmless". Makes you think ... and I'm getting wet thinking of some of the fun I've had "back there" ...

Hugs, Mir

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal Again ... Mmmm ...
The other thing about anal is that, unlike a lot of other things you do in bed, it kinda needs "preparation" depending on how squeamish you and/or your partner are. I can think of some times I would have given anyone trying it on me a _real_ unpleasant surprise. I guess if your partner is up for that sort of thing just happening (and/or it's something you are happy to talk about) then no problems but otherwise it could be a real passion killer. My current GF would have absolutely nothing to do with that I know in advance - don't even raise it - but the only time I was in a relationship that had a lot of anal play I made sure I'd taken a few steps before we went to bed because it was pretty sure I wouldn't be wasting my time. This is magical stuff:

http://www.patient.co.uk/medicine/ispaghula-husk-for-constipation-fybogel-ispagel

You end up clean as a whistle everywhere and its completely comfortable to take. It's hardly even medicine really, just something you eat that changes how things go through.

TMI maybe ...

Mir

Natalie
Size matters!!
I, for one, absolutely love anal play! But size does matter. My husband is simply too thick for it to feel good. I have a narrow vibrator that I use only back there, when in the mood. One couple we swapped with, the guy had a very narrow cock. Kinda disappointing vaginally, but when he asked if he could fuck my ass, I let him. It was an awesome fuck!!

Oral stimulation can't be beat! It is such a sensitive spot that, if you're comfortable with your own hygiene, you just lay there and feel the tingle ripple through your body. My husband is great with it and I have a gf that can make me cum with her tongue on my starfish as easily as on my clit!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it's all about foreplay...
with the right amount of lube and foreplay, I love anal with men and women! I have had one or two times when I've been able to take a girls small fist in my ass and came like a freight train out of control!!!

Samantha40
i have been finding that i am a bit of a size queen now that i am playing with toys more than ever before. I must say that i have stretched my pussy a bit and i love the full feeling. Now i am wondeing if there would be any issues with doing the same to my much tighter and fairly unused little ass.

mrsphunk
yes
For me, anal play with a finger or tongue sends me through the roof even when I'm having some "alone" time grin I think that like other ladies, my hubby is difficult to accomodate without some discomfort.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
oh yes im a big fan

Samantha40
I have been experimenting a bit. mostly with a small toy when i play with myself. I am liking it a lot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes or no? Just might....
I tried it in college a LONG time ago and it didn't work out well. I think, now, that he was just in too much of a hurry. I know that I'm real sensitive to touch there (what a feeling) and I have an eFriend who has positive experience. So, we'll see. After this many years, I'm open to a lot of things I've never really tried.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal
i love anal play too, rolleyes but only with fingers, slimer dildos and slimer dicks, it need a lubricant with dicks and not very quick penetration, with women i think it could be better, i would like to have anal play with woman and be fucked with slimer strap

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I DO ENJOY ANAL BUT ONLY IF GUY IS NOT SO BIG. PREPARATION IS EVERYTHING. LOTS OF LUBE AND START WITH SMALL DILDOE WORK UP TO A PENIS.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes, It can be very much fun, I find that you must use lube and also a butt plug helps to ready yourself before hand. I have been on both ends of the subject and I love a nice tight anal as I enter.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taylor

This is aimed at you, since these forums get almost no reading. I find you fascinating, and I do have one of your garden pics in my desktop background theme. I do love both the male and female bodies. You do provide both, I don't normally like your type. Sorry don't mean to offend. My own prejudices, since I don't really know you. Find it interesting you being on what is regarded as a lesbian type site.

I agree on the advice for anal. As I have aged a bit, 64 yrs, and early HRT has diminished my vaginal/clitoral stimulation. It now takes some anal stimulation to get any effect. I have worked up to a plug of 6x6, need to extend length next. In a past lesbian affair, she never used toys. In the few times with men, was not very comfortable with anal, but was very inexperienced at that time.

I have not studied penises so wonder what is meant by the other posters of slimmer slender size.

Georgette

Myfurrykitten
I personally love to touch my ass. Never had a cock in there but my fingers and toys give me great pleasure. Not used a toy larger than 1 inch wide and I would love a tongue back there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Taylor

I apologize to you. After your chat with me a little while back. I may have prejudged you too harshly. Judging without knowledge is bad.

I love some anal exploration before trying anything more.

Georgette

Maryline1961
Definitly yes
When brought in the right mood, I like to be licked and put fingers in it, and later on you can put a toy in it as well. I love it, when in the right mood.

pussylover101
I personally love anal, it feels so good to me. I really like doing anal with a vibrator in my pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes yes yes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
Lol Vickiie, so we know where you are coming from.

I don't mind anal, but lube is a must. If you want to sue something large on me then you need to start small. Its very much a build up thing whereas the pussy accommodates larger items easier.

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Maybe start with a tongue just to loosen it up.

YES lube for sure.

Then a finger to get it all ready.

Slowly add fingers, to open it up. Right gal maybe the whole hand. Or some nice toys. Plus some fingers in the puss, just to get it interesting.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
anal???? Oh yes.....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal
I like anal sex. I am very sensitive there, so I need a sensitive approach. Lubricate, play, fingers, toys or penis

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.44 seconds