Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
luvfullbush45
bush?
Hi all

I am very very new to any of this. I am bi curious and seem to be drawn to women much like myself, natural shaped women of all ages especially with nice full natural bushes.
I have looked through the photos and have found there is a lack of full natural bushes. I understand that the site doesn't have that many photos compared maybe to others but I was wondering if women of today prefer to shave?
I tried it once for a short time and hated it. Too itchy, plus I didn't like the look.
Would love to hear others views.

Love K X

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep mine shaved smooth. It gives me greater sensation I find when I"m being touched, but I believe we should all be ourselves. Beauty shines through and comes in all shapes and sizes.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smooth
You need to be who you're comfortable with. I keep it trimmed down along the lips but keep my mound shaved smooth. I've been that way for years and I just like the smooth feeling and heightened sensation. I run my razor over the mound area each time I shower. A day or twos growth begins to be SO itchy.

Samantha40
Smooth
love the feel of bare skin

BeccaS
Very trimmed
I love a bush on a woman I'm playing with from time to time. Its just not for me. I love the added sensation of skin-on-skin. I was shaved clean for a while, but have been sporting a pencil-line for a while now. With my boobs being so small, I kinda looked like a 10-year-old when I was shaved...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bush
Hi, yes its all personal preference. I find smooth is just easier all round including personal hygiene. But yes I think you are right, preference does seem currently to be towards smooth or heavily trimmed

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bush
I am almost always shaven with a rare exception when I let some of my pubic hairs grow out but even then very well trimmed. I loved the sensation that I get whether my partner is clean shaven or has some or a lot of pubic hairs. The sensation is great either way.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bush
For me, I prefer unshaven but I have enjoyed going down on a nice freshly shaved pussy. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
maxx said: Hi, yes its all personal preference. I find smooth is just easier all round including personal hygiene. But yes I think you are right, preference does seem currently to be towards smooth or heavily trimmed

Im with you on this !!

Holly xx

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.83 seconds