view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Samantha40
For Pluvingrl
Chatting with you tonight got me very excited and more than a little bit horny. I was very disappointed that i had to cut our conversation short but after i got back from the work Christmas party i had to do something about the state you had left me in.

With our prior conversations in mind I prepared to have a little fun with myself. It was going to require my vibrator, my fingers, a bit of lubricant and some clothespins.

After I had collected what i needed, I stripped off all my clothes and lay down on the bed. I imagined it was you there with me, gently caressing my body and sliding a hand down to my already very wet pussy. I had been thinking about this all evening and had worked myself into quite a state.

I gently squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. I had imagined taking this all slowly, but i just couldn't. Within less than a minute of getting on the bed i had my fingers in my pussy. Maybe if you had been here to tie me up like we talked about you could have taken it slowly.

Despite wanting to get to it quickly I had a plan and was determined to stick to at least part of it. I found the clothespins i had found and slowly closed one onto each nipple. It hurt a little, but not too much and the constant pressure felt nice. Then i got the lube and got a good bit on my fingers and reach down between my legs. Not to my pussy, but further down, to my ass.

I applied the lube generously and slowly slid a finger into my ass. I am not an anal virgin, but i havent done this a lot. Still one finger slid in rather easily and after working it in and out just a few times I added a second. This was a tighter fit but i love the feeling of being stretched and filled. I slowly worked them in and out, a little deeper each time until they were as deep as i could get them and i was accepting them easier. By this time, my nipples were beginning to notice the clothespins on them and a slight throbbing was beginning.

I was so turned on that i really wanted to abandon the plan and grab the vibrator and finish it in what i knew was going to be a huge orgasm. But i thought of you knew it would disappoint you if i stopped there and I knew that if you were here you would have pushed me farther.

With one hand I tugged slightly on the clothespins and almost made myself gasp with the sensation. With the other hand i started sliding a third finger into my rear. It was very tight and a bit uncomfortable at first, but i was surprised at how quickly i was able to get it started into me. Then i just started working t in and out as i had before with two and in what seemed like less than a minute had all three deep in me. The feeling was incredible and I loved it. I new i couldnt keep this up much longer but i slowly worked my fingers in and out several times, slowly at first but getting faster as my ass opened up more and more.

Finally i couldnt take it anymore and grabbed the vibrator and put it on my clit. The reaction was instantaneous. The orgasm rushed through me. I pulled the fingers out of me ass and tore off the clothespins. That did make me gasp but it also cause my back to arch and my legs to shake. It went on for what seemed like minutes and finally i lay there breathing hard and scarcely able to move. I had just had one of the best orgasms of my life. When i could manage it, i retrieved my laptop and wrote this for you. I hope you (and everyone else) enjoys.

Now i think i have to go try it again.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Story
That was a horny little story, sounds like Pluvingrl is fun...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think we'd better chat again soon xxxx

If this reply breaks our rules please 

Help / Contact | Rules |  Terms of use / disclaimer | Privacy Policy | DMCA / Takedown Request
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
Page generated in 0.41 seconds